Paul Anka - Get Home - Christmas Time Is Here

zondag 22 december 2024

 Santa Claus Is Coming to Town (2:54) Let's Fall in Love (3:35) Winter Wonderland (2:41) It Had to Be You (2:34) White Christmas (3:39) I Love You (2:50) The Christmas Song (3:59) I'll See You in My Dreams (3:33) Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer (2:35) O Come All Ye Faithful (3:26) I'm Glad There Is You (4:35) Life Is Like a Bowl of Cherries (2:21) Jingle Bells (3:47) I Wanna Be Loved (3:14) It's Christmas Everywhere (3:06) You and the Night and the Music (2:36) I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (2:14) Teach Me Tonight (3:14) Hark! The Herald Angels Sing (3:25) I Can't Give You Anything but Love (2:35) Embraceable You (2:43) Silent Night (3:46) You Go to My Head (2:51) O Little Town of Bethlehem (3:21) Happy Christmas to You and Yours (1:30) 

PaulAnka-GetHomeFLAC.7z

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 
© CHRISTMAS | Designed by Blogger Templates.