Christmas Girls

dinsdag 2 januari 2018
Compiled By Wimakaeler

1. Carolyn Kay & The Grand Parees - A Christmas Halo (2:08) 2. Barbara Chandler - A Lonely New Year (2:47) 3. Carla Thomas - All I Want For Christmas Is You (2:54) 4. Linda Laurie - All Winter Long (2:05) 5. Shirelles - Blue Holiday (3:21) 6. Brenda Lee - Blue Christmas (2:44) 7. Kathy Young - Merry Merry Christmas Baby (2:13) 8. Joni James - Christmas And You (2:31) 9. Joyce Brown - Christmas In Viet Nam (2:17) 10. Ruby Wright - Christmas Marching Song (2:51) 11. Judy Brown - Dear Santa (2:10) 12. Nina - Do You Know How Christmas Trees Are Grown (3:25) 13. Margo Sylvia & The The Tuneweavers - Merry Merry Christmas Baby (2:30) 14. Sherry Lyn & The Dialtones - Getting That Christmas Feeling (2:18) 15. Donna & The Dees - Happy Holiday (2:55) 16. Sisters - Happy New Year (2:25) 17. Jo Ann Campbell - Happy New Year Baby (2:43) 18. Connie Francis - Have Yourself A Merry Christmas (4:33) 19. Lizanne Murray - I Can't Wait Till Christmas Day (2:07) 20. Becky Lee Beck - I Want A Beatle For Christmas (1:54) 21. Gayla Peevey - I Want A Hippopotamas For Christmas (2:35) 22. Betty Johnson - I Want Eddie Fisher For Christmas (2:25) 23. Little Eva & Big Dee Irwin - I Wish You A Merry Christmas (2:25) 24. Diana Decker - I'm A Little Christmas Cracker (1:59) 25. Sherry Starlyn - All Winter Long (2:11) 26. Denise & The Double Dates - Little Bitty Snowflake (3:24) 27. Lisa Miller - Loneliest Christmas Tree (2:17) 28. Dodie Stevens - Merry, Merry Christmas Baby (2:14) 29. Gloria Lynne - On Christmas Day (2:31) 30. Gigi - Peace For Christmas (2:48) 31. Debbie & The Darnells - Santa Teach Me To Dance (2:12) 32. Betty Lloyd - Six Days Till Christmas (3:41) 33. Diane Ray - Snow Man (2:18) 34. Beverley Sisters - The Christmas Song (1:20) 35. Baby Washington - White Christmas (2:32) 36. Darlene Love & The Blossoms - Winter Wonderland (2:16) 37. Kim Weston - Wish You A Merry Christmas (2:37)


Christmas_Girls.rar

2 reacties:

  1. Gill zei:

    Thanks Mano! Looks like some real winners here. Merry Christmas.

  1. Den zei:

    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY.
    May you stay safe, and stay happy.
    If you are not, we hope you will be.

    And thank you here for so much
    classic and treasured music gifts.

    Den NC USA

Een reactie posten

 
© CHRISTMAS | Designed by Blogger Templates.