Meet Mrs. Santa Claus

zondag 17 december 2023


 

Mabel Scott - Boogie Woogie Santa Claus (2:17) The Del Vetts - I Want A Boy For Christmas (2:12) Pearl Bailey - Jingle Bells Cha-Cha-Cha (2:17) Patti Page - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (2:46) Alma Cogan - Mrs. Santa Claus (2:07) Thelma Cooper - I Need A Man (1:49) Lillian Briggs - Rock N Rolly Poly Santa Claus (2:34) The Andrews Sisters - Sleigh Ride (3:04) Molly Bee - Where Did My Snowman Go (2:19) The Nic Nacs - Gonna Have A Merry Christmas (2:57) Julia Lee & Her Boyfriends - Christmas Spirit (2:46) Ella Fitzgerald - Santa Claus Got Stuck In My Chimney (3:08) Peggy Lee - The Christmas List (2:37) Marlene Paula - I Want To Spend Christmas With Elvis (2:12) Mimi Hines With Ray Martin And His Orchestra - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (2:14) Dinah Washington - Ole Santa (2:41) The Platters - All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth (2:13) Ruby Wright - Santas Little Sleigh Bells (2:19) Bertha Chippie Hill - Christmas Man Blues (2:49) Ozie Ware - Santa Claus Bring My Man Back (2:57) Baby Jane And The Blenders - You Trimmed My Christmas Tree (2:22) Eartha Kitt - Santa Baby (2:38) Bessie Smith - At The Christmas Ball (3:24) Tina Robin - Winter Wonderland Cha Cha (2:16) Johnny Otis Orchestra With Little Esther & Mel Walker - Far Away Blues (3:18) Joan Shaw - I Want A Man For Christmas (2:55) Jan Bradley - Christmas Time (2:00) Mahalia Jackson - Go Tell It On The Mountain (2:46) 

 

MeetMrs.SantaClaus.7z

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 
© CHRISTMAS | Designed by Blogger Templates.